Diablo 4 Barbarian Class Overview
Barbarians are resilient damage tanks that can scale up their weapon skill, gaining new abilities and dishing out higher damage depending on their experience with each weapon type in their arsenal.
What sets the Barbarian apart is the unique Arsenal System, which grants you the ability to seamlessly switch between two different Two-Handed Weapons or expertly dual-wield One-Handed Weapons. This versatility allows you to combine various attack abilities with supporting skills, such as mighty shouts and swift movement, making you a force to be reckoned with on the battlefield.
Barbarians are high-damage in, high-damage out, in-the-fray badasses perfect for the player who wants to experience Diablo 4 up close and very personal.
Barbarian Stat Scaling
- Increases skill damage (0.1% per point)
- Increases Armor (1 per point)
- Improves Resource Generation (0.1% per point)
- Increases Overpower Damage (.25% per point)
- Improves Healing Received (.1% per Point)
- Buffs Critical Chance (0.02% per point)
- Increases Dodge Chance by (.025% per point)
Benefits of Playing Barbarian
- Barbarians are the only class that can carry extra weapons. This means you will have access to triple the powerful bonuses that are exclusive to weapons, including legendary aspects!
Barbarian Defensive Options
- Barbarians exclusively gain 10% damage reduction built into the class making it naturally the most resilient class in the game.
- Very powerful defensive skills such as Iron Skin and Challenging Shout to bolster your defenses.
- Access to a variety of ways to generate fortification through skills and legendary aspects. Accruing fortify will act as additional life and can provide greater damage reduction.
- Many ways of generating Unstoppable, a buff that prevents your character from being crowd controlled. As a barbarian you can run forward and never have to look back.
Barbarian Offensive Options
- Berserking is a very powerful buff exclusive only to Barbarian that can provide you with a base +25% damage and +15% movement speed. The game provides multiple ways to scale this buff through equipment, talents, and paragon to make this buff amongst the strongest tools in the game.
- The game allows you to choose how to map each of your weapons to your various skills. You can choose to use your strongest weapon or a different weapon every time you swing. The game provides benefits for both playstyles and the ways to design your barbarian are near limitless.
- Weapon Expertise will provide you with powerful bonus effects based on your weapon of choice. Not only are these bonuses fun but they will allow players another layer choices on how they wish to design their Barbarian.
- Red Warlord Skills are more tactical and geared towards defense and party support
- Orange Berserker Skills which are more geared towards maximizing damage output and solo buffs.