Diablo 4's 6 Ultra Rare Uniques and How to Farm Them
Diablo 4 features some incredibly powerful items, however, chief among them stand the uniques. There are a ton of unique items in game with 6 being qualified as ultra rare. These ultra rare uniques stand out as some of the most powerful items in Diablo 4 depending on your build. Today we’re gonna talk about each ultra rare unique, what it does, and how you can target farm all of them.
Ultra Rare Uniques Drop Requirements
Before setting your sights on some of Diablo 4’s most powerful items it might help to know what you need to do to even have a chance for them to drop. First, note that the drop chance of ultra rare uniques is incredibly low, hence the name. However, coupled with this low drop chance players need to fight enemy monsters level 85 or higher. Anything below this level has zero chance of dropping an ultra rare unique item.
Diablo 4 Ultra Rare Uniques and Their Effects
- Melted Heart of Selig
- This Amulet is a titan for classes that have great resource generation but need a little extra survivability. Its unique item aspect grants the player +30% increased maximum resource. Additionally, when players take damage they will drain 8-3 resource for every 1% of life they would have lost
- Harlequin Crest
- This helmet stands as best in slot for just about every build in the game. It grants 10-20% damage reduction and +4 ranks to all skills.
- The Grandfather
- A powerful two-handed sword for builds that focus on crits. This sword increases Critical Strike damage by 60-100% and all other affixes on it can roll higher than normal.
- Rogue players will likely enjoy this one. This one handed sword grants Lucky Hit: Up to a 15-25% chance to deal 5,822 Shadow damage to surrounding enemies and reduce their damage done by 20% for 5 seconds.
- Andariels Visage
- This Helmet Grants Lucky Hit: Up to a 15-20% chance to trigger a poison nova that applies 10,077 Poisoning damage over 5 seconds to enemies in that area.
- Ring of Starless Skies
- A no brainer for resource management, with this ring each consecutive Core Skill cast reduces the resource cost of your next core skill by 8-12% up to a maximum of 40%.
How To Target Farm Diablo 4 Ultra Rare Uniques
Currently there is still a ton of mystery surrounding the ultra rare uniques. However, between twitter and a little confirmation from Blizzard we have what community agrees is a solid strategy to enhance your chances of getting your hands on one of these awesome items.
First, you’ll need to reach a point where you can consistently kill monsters at level 85, as this is the monster level requirement for them to drop. Next, you’re going to want to jump into Nightmare dungeons, ideally tier 31 or above as the community currently theorizes that this level and above has a higher chance of dropping the uniques. Finally, to target farm the unique you want you’ll need to select a nightmare dungeon that contains the correct family type of monsters. Different monster family types have different drop rates for specific kinds of items.
The Best Monster Family type Nightmare Dungeons to farm for the corresponding Ultra Rare Unique are as follows:
- Blind burrows (Beasts)
- Aldurwood (Werewolves)
- Ferals Den (Werewolves)
- Maulwood (Werewolves)
- Black Asylum (Skeletons)
- Crusaders’ Cathedral (Skeletons)
- Demon’s Wake (Skeletons)
- Kor Dragan Barracks (Skeletons)
- Zenith (Skeletons)
- Serpents Lair (Snakes)
- Shadowed Plunge (Snakes)
- WitchWater (Snakes)
- The Grandfather
- Abandoned Mineworks (Spiders)
- Blind Burrows (Spiders)
- Champions Demise (Spiders)
- Ferl’s Den (Spiders)
- Guulrahn Canals (Spiders)
- Whispering Pines (Spiders)
- Witchwater (Spiders)
- Kor Dragan Barracks (Vampires)
- Zenith (Vampires)
- Andariels Visage and Harlequin Crest
- Earthen Wound (Cannibals)
- Guulrahn Slums (Cannibals)
- Conclave (Cultists)
- Cultist Refuge (Cultists)
- Dark Ravine (Cultists)
- Serpents Lair (Cultists)
- Shadowed Plunge (Cultists)
- Ring of Starless Skies and Melted Heart of Selig
- Currently, Amulets and Rings do not have a specific monster family type that increases their drop chance, so you’ll need to hope you have some very good RNG.
If you're like us and looking to power up your build these ultra-rare uniques are the ultimate chase item. Some can literally make your build, while others serve as the cherry on top. Hopefully, you'll be able to use this method to increase your chances of finding one of these awesome items. Happy hunting!